Go Skip Bins Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are part of a legally binding agreement including the hirer's? disclaimer from all liability for injury and damage. Please read the following document carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Go Skip Bins on 0431 621 677.
It is important to specify your intended waste before the agreement has been signed as placement of other waste types may incur additional rubbish disposal charges.
The following materials cannot be placed in a skip bin for rubbish disposal or pickup:
- Used oil filters
- Grease trap waste
- Medical waste
- Radioactive waste
- Gas bottles
- Insulation materials
- Hazardous waste
Asbestos is a dangerous substance that is required to be handled in a specific manner and needs to be professional Removed by a licensed Asbestos Revivalists. Any attempts to dispose of asbestos in a skip bin's will incur fines.
- Maximum weight limits must be abided by (6 tones). Failure to do so will incur overloading charges upon rubbish pickup.
- Full payment of the hire is required before or upon delivery of the skip.
- The deposit may be retained if the skip bin is damaged or stolen during the hire period. The cost of repairs will be determined by the Go Skip dealership.
- The skip bin is the property of Go Skip and the hirer has no right, title or interest except that it was hired to the hirer.
- The skip bin will be collected at the end of the period of hire stipulated on the hire agreement. Failure to have the bin available for agreed rubbish pickup will result in additional charges.
Go Skip Bins reserves the right to extend this time based on an additional agreement with the customer prior to the expiry of the original agreement.
- If the hirer chooses to have the skip bin collected prior to the expiry of the agreement, Go Skip Bins reserves the right to not make a refund of monies. Refunds are made at the discretion of Go Skip Bins.
- Go Skip Bins is not liable for any consequential losses arising out of the use of the skip or inability to use it.
- The hirer is liable if the skip is stolen or damaged during their agreed period of hire. The hirer is responsible for paying the full price of any repairs or new skip.
- The hirer must inspect the skip and agree that the equipment is in good condition. By signing the agreement, they agree that the skip will return in the same condition. Ordinary wear and tear is accepted.
- The hirer agrees to pay solicitor?s fees and court costs involved on behalf of Go Skip Bins in their having to take any legal action to recover a skip or the costs to repair due to the hirer not complying with the terms and conditions of hire.